Thara Ticket

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Cannot stop with one article for Actress Mona Chopra!

PASSION FOR FILMS: My dad wanted me to be a doctor while my mom wanted me to be anything but an actress. My mom knows that nothing can change my mind. In 2001, when I was 17, I dropped out of college (St.Ann’s College, Mehdipatnam) and ran away to Mumbai with just Rs 5,000 with me. I started off with modelling. After giving about 50 auditions each day for more than six months, I got my first break as a heroine in a film called Timepass which unfortunately flopped. SEXUALITY: My sexuality is my USP. I completely believe in my sexuality and I am not at all ashamed of it. Despite the fact that I was very shy as a kid, I had my first sexual experience when I was sixteen. It gives me a high. I would in fact want to do films like Basic Instinct. I want to be like Bipasha Basu who is so effortlessly seductive. In less than six months, I am going to replace Mallika Sherawat. FITNESS REGIME: I don’t go to the gym. But I do a lot of jogging. I am not a food freak. I eat only chappatis and drink lots of water. TELUGU FILMS: My first Telugu movie, A Film By Arvind, was a superhit. My next Telugu titled Something Something is similar to the Bollywood hit No Entry. MARRIAGE: I do not want to get married as I am too self-centered and cannot commit to anybody. By preferring to be single throughout my life, I can always have the companion of my choice and if need be, dump him whenever he becomes a liability! I think marriage is a sheer waste of time. It burdens you with unnecessary baggage like parentage and unwanted responsibilities. Moreover, even if you wish to seek a divorce, you would have to shell out alimony. I do like kids and might adopt one rather than going for pregnancy. FORTHCOMING FILMS: Year 2007 is surely going to be mine. I want to play the bad girl for a good cause. You must see me in my forthcoming films like Naughty Boy, Red Swastika and Daghaa to believe me. I am also doing the remake of Sex, Lies and Videotape titled Ishq, Jurm Aur Videotape. Well, Madurai Machan did not write this column. This was found in newindpress.com, which is one of the Indian Express Division of websites! Could not categorize Mona Chopra in any category!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home